BHIM is the new revolutionary mobile application released by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. BHIM is referred to as Bharat Interface for Money. It is an android application which simplifies money transfer across India. So this application provides fast, reliable and secure cashless transactions. The app is developed by NPCI (National Payment Corporation of India ). This app is interoperable with other UPI (Unified Payment Interface) apps and bank accounts.
Steps to get your BHIM App Ready for use
- Register the bank account with BHIM App
- Set a UPI PIN for this bank account
- Payment Address is your mobile number
- And you can now start transacting.
BHIM is simple App for sending and receiving money customers, friends, family etc. Mobile number is used as the payments address. So you can send money to any mobile number.
Features of BHIM Android App
- Balance Check
- Create custom payment Address
- QR Code Scanning
- Transact Rs.10000 to Rs.20000
Download BHIM App from Playstore
Size : 2 MB
Banks Supported by BHIM App
- Axis Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, State Bank of India.
- Andhra Bank, Allahabad Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra,
- Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India,
- DCB Bank, Dena Bank,
- IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank,
- Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank,
- Oriental Bank of Commerce,
- Punjab National Bank,
- RBL Bank,
- South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Syndicate Bank,
- Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
Transaction limits of Bhim android App, banks supported in Bheem app, facilities of BHIM App, how to use bhim app, size of bhim android app, specification of bhim app, all about bhim app, download bheem app, Modi bhim app download iphone bhim app, apple bhim app windows phone, modi official bhim app google playstore downloads